Redesign of Tasks listing in Orbit Asset
Clearly visualize the tasks of your patents and group them by event.
Having a clear view of the tasks to be performed is an essential docketing system feature.
This part will be considerably improved by allowing our users to:
- Group tasks by docketing event
- Highlight remaining tasks to be done
- Visualize of all tasks,
even those managed by a third party
Why this new feature is a priority ?
The list of tasks to be performed for each patent can be particularly time consuming, especially with the automatic creation of events via auto-docketing (automatic event creation thanks to the law engine, links to registers (EPO, WIPO, US Private & Public PAIR). Thus, to improve the clarity of the actions to be taken, the following improvements have been introduced :
- Tasks can be grouped by « event »
- Tasks to be done are in bold
Further developments to come:
The entire "zoom family" part will be redesigned, featuring in particular:
- Chronological view of the patent family and Father-Son link
- Full overview of the patent family
- Specific patent/patent view with several tabs
(Overview of the patent, Bibliography, Docket, Finance)