Orbit Innovation is the first business intelligence
solution dedicated to innovation decision makers.
Cross-search 500 data sources and 50 types of documents in a single platform.
Powerful Big Data search engine indexing enhanced content
- The best of patent database (125M publications, 91M patents, 110 patent-issuing authorities, 63M patent families)
- Scientific & grey literature (110M articles, conference proceedings, reports, thesis, posters, clinical trials, projects and grants, etc.)
- Business information (corporate trees, financial, etc.)
- Web contents (focused web crawling, corporate websites, documents, etc.)
Use case focused display
- Pre-defined dashboards to save time and benefit from hands-on experience.
- Big picture result page with drill-down capabilities.
- Get a streamlined and enhanced “Technology landscaping” function, as a first use case implemented into the solution, with a specific focus on patenting activity, key players, business insights and applications.
- Coming soon: Knowledge sourcing, Alliance strategy, Competitive intelligence, etc.
Illuminating your innovation landscape trends and dynamics thanks to an advanced data treatment know-how: data aggregation, data normalization, data visualization and data interpretation.
Smart analytics and innovation metrics are generated to identify and visualize easily technology and market dynamics: technology trends, maturity, impact, location, comparison, etc.
We use advanced visualization tools (Fever graphs, sparklines, gauges, geographic maps and infographics) and provide automatic informed conclusions based on evidence coming from multiple sources.
Questel uses machine learning powered by human cognition to generate and automatically update players profiles, networks and competency mapping.
- Academic research & universities
- The most innovative companies
- Key individuals (experts, opinion leaders, engineers, entrepreneurs, etc.)
- Promising startups
- Explore 55M+ Collaborations and identify the global players and influencers.
- Navigate your innovation ecosystem easily and visually.
- Identify clusters and essential networks.
From IP excellence to global R&D monitoring, business-oriented dashboards help you interpret the results in a few seconds and provide you insights to answer your urgent strategic questions.
The best-in-class solution to support:
- Ideation process
- Design thinking workshops
- Technology & Product roadmap
- Open innovation
- Partner, expert or acquisition sourcing