[TESTIMONIAL] A common legal platform to improve collaboration – client success story in the Automotive industry
A common legal platform to improve collaboration – client success story in the Automotive...
View your critical information in one place, in a way that makes sense to you. Our analytic dashboards allow teams to see all their legal data at a glance. Rapidly visualize the critical information you need with graphical displays of advanced data analytics. Legal teams can compare business and law firm data together to make truly informed decisions.
• Deliver near-real-time information using the scalable & secure MS Power BI platform
• Built-in capabilities display complex data easily using graphical visualizations
• Personalize dashboards to display user-configured matter data
• Interact with any fields to visualize more details
Create a transparent business | Analyze all captured data | Eliminate data silos | Leverage expert guidance | Report on any aspect
The future of law is moving towards fully-collaborative, yet user-friendly business work environments that promote business growth through greater efficiency. The key to success is effective data management. A single, integrated, and comprehensive Legal Tech suite serves the entire business ecosystem, especially for those facing complex needs. Our technology experts seamlessly integrate all departments’ data flows into one holistic analytic dashboard to make more-informed decisions. Easily create a single, go-to source of accurate real-time information delivered to stakeholders when and where they need it.
Provide a secure place for all legal documents, notes, and status updates. Drag-and-drop capabilities simplify adding information into matter data libraries. Pre-built reports, custom queries, and full-text search tools simplify retrieving any matter data. Your teams gain full visibility by managing timekeepers, including outside legal vendors.
• User-friendly functionality adds any information to matters.
• Remain informed on matter schedules, documentation, appointments, tasks, and points of contact.
• Visualize your matter data using an easy-to-use, comprehensive suite of query & report builders with in-depth search tools and filters.
Streamlining the way you work allows legal teams to easily manage the invoicing process. Orbit ELM removes the costly overhead associated with billing and invoicing through a user-friendly interface and fully-configurable invoice management system. Our dedicated team of experts is here to support your team, including your outside counsel
• Securely upload new invoices from a single LEDES file.
• Includes templates for fixed fee, summary, tax, and credit memos.
• Automate tasks to simplify your eBilling process with total control.
• Configurable dashboard manages tasks in Orbit ELM or MS Office.
Manage the entire workflow between your team and custodians. Simplify your legal hold management with capabilities to automate notification schedules, create & preview notifications, and choose who to communicate with. Take the guesswork out of the workflow to ensure full Legal Hold compliance.
• Communicate more effectively between multiple groups of custodians.
• Schedule email notifications for every Legal Hold stage.
• Easily initiate a Legal Hold and track its activity with a single click.
• Dispatch required escalation notifications to the supervisors of unresponsive or non-compliant custodians.
Bring together the best hosted eDiscovery solutions, services, and hands-on support that support your client's case. Law firms & corporate legal departments need to tackle their most complex document review projects efficiently and cost-effectively. Operating as virtual members of the litigation team, Questel’s experts manage everything from culling and processing raw data to creating productions. Most importantly, they actively work with clients to define and implement eDiscovery strategies that:
Blockchain technology proof of existence can be produced for any kind of IP asset. This constitutes the very first step of IP protection and rights. It could be a serious process to easily gather evidence of use of your trademarks or to put in place reasonable steps to protect and record your trade secret, know-how, software or copyright.
• Secure ongoing inventions, patent prosecution/trademark under registration and document evidence of use.
• Establish copyright authorship/ownership by leveraging the proof of existence as proof of anteriority.
• Document all confidential trade secret data and prior use.
• Protect the content of your trades secrets while timestamping.
Empower your team to develop and grow with your system. Questel support specialists learn your business and continue to support you as your needs evolve and grow. Support and on-going training are included with your monthly contract and extend to all parties to ensure that your teams remain productive. You have one contact to ensure rapid resolution of any issue. Access a full library of self-service videos and webinars to learn more about your ELM capabilities.
• All support specialists have an average of over 10 years experience.
• Support tickets are automatically prioritized & assigned for resolution.
• Stay up-to-date with webinars & training sessions that train new users and demonstrate new product functions
• Use the full video library to get the most out of your solution, anywhere, at any time.
Develop a complete picture of your matters in near-real-time from all integrated business data. Securely accessing data from one collaborative place builds relevant insights to take more confident action and ask complex questions more easily.
• Use all system data available to analyze & build intelligent reports.
• Access over 100 standard reports that provide in-depth answers.
• Build custom reports with drag-and-drop the query builder.
• Understand matter information and gain greater insight faster using graphical data visualization dashboards.
Utilize smart data, intelligently delivered for more efficient decision-making and legal operations processes!
Through an online demo, discover how the solution can help
you make the best decisions.