About the Company
Questel provides a comprehensive suite of web-based services for productivity and collaboration dedicated to intellectual property. Covering the entire innovation lifecycle, from idea to product, Questel’s offerings include:
- Competitive intelligence and technological landscape,
- Ideation management and innovation capture,
- Technology scouting and licensing-in,
- Invention management and prior-art searching,
- Portfolio management and pruning,
- Licensing-out and monetization,
Our comprehensive and unique collection of intellectual property databases can be analyzed, shared and archived.
For each stage of innovation, we also offer consulting services as well as online and onsite training.
Established in 1978, Questel is present in more than 30 countries with offices in Paris, London, Bonn, Washington, Sao Paulo, Tokyo and Shanghai. Trusted by more than 3,000 companies worldwide and 100,000 users, its solutions target a large audience across the business developement, R&D, legal, financial and licensing departments.
- Quality and customer service will always remain our first priority.
- Lead our customers to be accurate and productive when facing Intellectual Property challenges.
- Providing the most comprehensive and current databases, and continually innovate to make our services more efficient.
Questel was created in 1978 as a subsidiary of Orange S.A., formerly France Télécom S.A.. In 2001, it spun off from France Telecom and focused exclusively on intellectual property. With premises in Europe, US, and Asia, it has become a worldwide leader through an active acquisition strategy and constant innovations becoming standard in the industry.
Specialized Patent Service Inc
The Patent People
Design Muster gmbh
Spun off from France Telecom
Subsidiary of France Telecom
Iamque lituis cladium concrepantibus internarum non celate ut antea turbidum saeviebat inge- nium a veri consideratione detortum et nullo inpositorum vel conpositorum fidem sollemniter inquirente nec discernente a societate noxiorum insontes velut exturbatum.
Business Development Director
European Sales Director
US West Coast Sales Director
Founder and Partner Questel Consulting
Asia Pacific Sales Director
US East Coast Sales Director
Marketing & Communication Manager
CEO Questel Consulting