Comprehensive eDiscovery Solutions and Expert Support
Questel’s Ascent eDiscovery Solutions use enterprise-class legal technology to handle complex, multilingual cases. All services from data processing to production creation are managed by a dedicated team of doeLEGAL, A Questel Company’s, experienced eDiscovery specialists. Questel is focused on actively working with clients to leverage eDiscovery solutions and implement document strategies that:
- Minimize the Review Burden
- Improve Review Efficiency and Accuracy
- Reduce Litigation Costs
How Ascent eDiscovery Solutions benefit your next litigation
Onsite, Private Tier-3 Data Center with Full DR Protection
Safeguarding your data is our top priority. Questel hosts and manages data in our secure, onsite Tier-3 data center. Clients have 24/7 access to their litigation information from any web-enabled device. Collaborate with all case parties throughout the eDiscovery process.
Complete, Expert eDiscovery Process and Tech Support
Ascent eDiscovery technicians work as an extension of your own in-house legal team to help plan for the eDiscovery lifecycle. Drawing on deep experience, our experts assist your team through the eDiscovery process. Questel handles the processing, you focus on the case.
Comprehensive eDiscovery Services Using Advanced Technology
Ascent eDiscovery is the trusted, comprehensive solution that places the eDiscovery process under one roof. Using best-in-class capabilities including advanced analytics & TAR, and proven experience increases processing accuracy, and reduces costs up to 50%.
Complex multilingual legal matters require documents to be hosted, translated and reviewed. Discover our comprehensive solution combining software and services.
Use Ascent eDiscovery Solutions to identify the relevant: Hosted document review
Hosted Document Review
Questel’s US-based, Tier-3 data center provides a secure, fully-supported review position. Ascent eDiscovery’s document review environment puts search results and relevant documents at the center of attention with a modern intuitive interface. Active Review is part of the Ascent eDiscovery suite of tools.
- View 900+ document types in their “native” format
- OCR and image documents on-the-fly
- Customizable Coding Forms and Tag Palettes
- Document relationships and email threads
Understand how it’s all related: Analytics and reporting
Ascent eDiscovery Solutions‘ advanced analytics are used to identify document relationships and expedite the review process.
Deliver an accurate and efficient analysis of all your hosted eDiscovery projects with included reports:
- Advanced/complex queries and visual searching
- Email threading and document timelines
- Document families, near-duplicates and document comparisons
- Clustering and categorization
Bring it all together with Ascent eDiscovery Solutions: Creating production
Ascent eDiscovery subject matter experts help reduce your litigation expenses and save you valuable time by creating productions and making sure they are delivered to all appropriate parties.
Our Ascent eDiscovery production services include:
- Formatting productions according to client specs
- Creating images and/or image placeholders
- Pages numbers, bates labels, date stamps, and redactions
- Generating load files, QC productions sets, and delivery
Multilingual translation and review
Reliable and experienced language services handle organization-wide eDiscovery translations by Morningside, A Questel Company:
- 8,000+ certified translators, 200+ languages
- Human Translation and Machine Translation (MT)
- Legal interpretation and transcription
- Managed document review of English & multilingual documents
- Certified translation of foreign language documents
- Live, real-time legal interpretation and transcription
Eliminate surprise bills: Predictable pricing with Ascent eDiscovery Solutions
Questel’s Ascent eDiscovery Solutions pricing consists of three simple, transparent, and predictable fees:
- Processing (if necessary)
- Hosting (excludes translation & review services)
- Software licenses
All other project-related services are included with the hosting fee.
The Ascent eDiscovery Solutions team provides:
- Basic & advanced training for end users and application admins
- No-charge technical support during normal business hours
- Expert eDiscovery specialists manage the legal technology
Let’s talk about your eDiscovery project.
A demo will be customized for you and your litigation team!