Keep Your IP Rights Correctly Registered
Questel and its independent IP attorney partner firms have developed very particular expertise in the management of complex transactions and reorganizations that require recordals to official records in order to secure rights in the name of the correctly registered owner.
Fully Delegated Recordals Service
In order to remove every possible burden, we and independent IP attorney partner firms support clients in the preparation, execution, notarization, and legalization of documentation, including powers of attorney. We will contact them on your behalf at your request .
The IP attorney partner firms specialize in navigating the procedural intricacies involved in perfecting title changes to registered rights.
Intelligent Cost Saving
We have developed an array of tactical measures that serve to reduce the cost of translation and agent fees.
In keeping with our commitment to transparency, clients have access to our dedicated online platform through which they can monitor progress, access information and generate reports on demand.
The cost-saving measures we deploy for individual countries also save time. We are able to complete recordals projects quickly and efficiently; we also constantly monitor projects to ensure that no cases are left unresolved.
- Assess current assets and identify weak spots and inconsistencies;
- Consider new projects and how these will affect the overall portfolio;
- Look at the different territories in which you have rights; and
- If there have been any changes or restructurings, or if you have acquired or divested rights, look at whether these are up to date, consistent and robust.
- How are you managing renewals and recordals changes?
 Questel does not provide any legal services. Legal services are provided by independent IP attorneys on the basis of a separate engagement agreement between you and, if you wish to, a partner IP attorneys firm.
Get answers to your unique questions, and find out why Questel is the right choice.