Equinox law firm+ is the IP management system for enterprise size law firms. Powered by a comprehensive set of automation features, confidently manage your IP portfolio at scale.
Multi-office and multi-team capability with granular access for central control. 99.9%+ uptime as a minimum, disaster recovery, tiered SLAs and secure web-access means you can rely on your system being available whenever and wherever you need it.
Feel confident using your system with a dedicated Client Relationship Manager, a specialist enterprise support team and in-depth power user training.
You can manage your extensive portfolio with confidence that your system provider follows industry best practice for IT and data security. Equinox is currently working towards ISO 27001 certification and is GDPR compliant.
Keep your teams connected and your operations running smoothly using API integrations with your firms' wider services, from productivity apps like Microsoft Office, to finance tools such as Xero.
How your system is hosted is entirely up to you. Single tenant? On-premise? You decide based on your unique requirements.
- Optimise and standardise your processes across teams and offices, reducing errors and ensuring a consistent experience for your clients.
- Customise and configure complex automated workflows that handle your entire IP management lifecycle in line with your firm's needs.
- Comprehensive tooling for managing your cases and documents at scale, enabling cohesive working across teams and offices.
- Look after all your incoming communications in one place. The Incoming Correspondence section and EPO mailbox importer allow you to bulk process instructions and office actions, triggering your pre-configured workflows.
- Simplified cross-platform working with the Microsoft Office plugin and API integration options, meaning efficiency gains for your firm.
- Customise your workflows to generate 'ready to send' client communications using email templates and data merge codes.
- Securely share the information your clients need via their Client Portal, helping inform their commercial strategy.
- Bulk-approve charges to allow for automatic billing streamlining your invoice sign-off process.
- Use the scheduled invoicing system to auto-bill approved charges at your chosen interval.
- Handle your billing process by legal entity, meaning you can set up different processes for each of your offices and access them all in one place.
- Easily work, add charges and bill in multiple currencies based on yours and your client's preferences.
- Analyse, track, and share progress using custom reports that meet your firm's and clients' requirements, including audit, management and work in progress reports.
- Process renewals in batch
- Handle your upcoming renewals at scale using the Renewals System, which walks your users through the process so no actions are missed.
- Seamless integrations with renewals providers including PAVIS.
Get in touch with an expert to receive a customized demonstration of our tools.