Questel has developed a very particular expertise in the management of complex transactions and reorganizations that require amendment to official records in order to secure rights with up to date information following a change of name or address, an assignment, a divesture or any other change that needs to be recorded.
In order to remove every possible burden, we and independent IP attorney partner firms support clients in the preparation, execution, notarization, and legalization of documentation, including powers of attorney. We will contact them on your behalf at your request .
Our experts specialize in navigating the procedural intricacies involved in perfecting title changes to registered rights.
We have developed an array of tactical measures that serve to reduce the cost of translation and counsel fees.
In keeping with our commitment to transparency, clients have access to our dedicated online platform through which they can monitor progress, access information and generate reports on demand.
The cost-saving measures we deploy for individual countries also save time. We are able to complete projects quickly and efficiently; we also constantly monitor projects to ensure that no cases are left unresolved.
- Assess current assets and identify weak spots and inconsistencies;
- Consider new projects and how these will affect the overall portfolio;
- Look at the different territories in which you have rights;
- If there have been any changes or restructurings, or if you have acquired or divested rights, look at whether these are up to date, consistent and robust.
- How are you managing renewals and recordals changes?
 Questel does not provide any legal services. Legal services are provided by independent IP attorneys on the basis of a separate engagement agreement between you and, if you wish to, a partner IP attorneys firm.
Discover a full suite of IP services throughout the entire intellectual property process.
Get answers to your unique questions, and find out why Questel is the right choice.