Equinox Law Firm optimizes your IP management processes for efficient case and document management, client communications, fee management and reporting. It's the powerful, all-in-one IP management system built specifically for small to medium size law firms.
Powerful process automation simplifies task management and keeps you on track. Plus, gain access to services that automatically keep your processes in line with the law.
Your attorneys, paralegals, administration assistants and accounts team can all work from the same system. Benefit from seamless API integrations with your additional service providers, such as PAVIS, Xero, Sage and more.
Your portfolio data is safe thanks to cloud-based, multi-layered security including built-in protection against DDoS attacks. With 99.9%+ uptime and web-based access, you can securely log in to your system from anywhere, at any time.
A truly scalable system with extensive optimisation opportunities for growth acceleration. Regular version releases continually improve your system's performance without interrupting your work.
Efficiency gains give you more time to nurture client relationships. Extensive reporting options mean you can share data-driven insights about your clients' portfolio to inform their commercial strategy.
Whether you're transitioning from another IP management tool or a spreadsheet system, our friendly and experienced Onboarding team have extensive experience and will guide you through the process
Comprehensive case management
- Personalise your system to suit your firm, including wording, user permissions, case code format, case layout and case categories.
- Create families to speed up case creation, and efficiently batch manage your cases.
- Access over 50 online registers from within Equinox.
- View your full history of transaction logs and leave internal comments for collaborative working across teams.
- Use the powerful Microsoft Office plugin to effortlessly upload and save your documents.
- Securely share documents with your clients in their Client Portal.
- Assign important documents to members of your team.
- Categorise your documents to optimise searching.
- Easily bulk download case documents for offline use.
- Save time and boost efficiency with pre-set lists of tasks and deadlines that trigger reminders and actions— keeping you focussed and on track.
- At the click of a button, install complex pre-sets that follow process and procedure set out by the official offices— directly into your system! These can be tweaked to match your internal processes.
- Have bespoke pre-sets configured for you, in line with your unique requirements.
- Benefit from the IP Portal— a helpful tool that notifies you of IP law changes. Save time by signing up to have your system automatically updated in line with procedure and process at the official offices.
- Create smart templates using merge codes that auto-populate client and case information from your system, plus link correspondence tasks to your pre-sets so your clients are always kept in the loop.
- Send emails and letter attachments using the dependable Microsoft Office plugin and our Gmail integration, plus manage correspondence records and set contact preferences.
- Quickly and securely share documents, data, and reports with your clients via their customisable Client Portal.
- Set up and allocate budgets, add disbursements and fixed service fees your clients have incurred and assign discounts to your cases.
- Record and log billable/non-billable time spent working on a case using the system timer and timesheets.
- Create invoice templates, generate single or combined invoices, and update their status. Export invoices to your accounting software, such as Xero or Sage.
- Use handy pre-built reports or create custom reports that meet the needs of your clients or firm, covering everything from active cases and upcoming tasks, to finance or audit reports.
- Create custom dashboards to quickly access the information that's important to your firm.
Get in touch with an expert to receive a customized demonstration of our tools.