Simplify Your Brand Proposal Workflows
In a unique and secured interface, capture proposals for new trademark names, logos, or designs, and simply follow the workflow up to filing.
- Are you creating a new product or a designing a new identity?
- What geographical scope and what technical domain should be covered?
- Are there known existing competitor names or products which not to infringe? Etc…
- Once a campaign is created, it can be open to proposals.
- Reviews, ratings and comments will help the decision committee foster their conclusion, providing a solid fast-track decision process.
Engage Contributors From Diverse Teams
Collaboration and openness are key in the creative process. Questel’s Brand Proposal platform will allow you to open the proposal stage to any contributor or teams of your choice – the best proposal may not come from where you expect it! For preliminary and full clearance searches, you can cooperate with in-house or outside counsels alike. Whenever needed, a stakeholder that is involved in the creation, search or filing stage can revert to another and ask questions. You thus both increase efficiency and ensure alignment with campaigns’ scope.
Quickly Get Strategic Information and Enrich Your Brand Proposal Workflow
Keep track of all legacy suggestions and get statistics on teams’ creativity and success rates. Was a proposal filed, or abandoned? How many preliminary and full clearance searches were run for a project? Those business insights can help you shape your next decisions and will certainly provide precious information to the marketing and legal departments.
Get in touch with an expert to receive a customized demonstration of our tools.