US grant statistics now includes statistics on rejections and appeals!
The US Grant Statistics module of the Prosecution Pack has recently introduced new tabs, namely the List of Rejections and List of Appeals.
These tabs provide comprehensive information on examiner behavior, allowing IP professionals to make informed decisions based on evidence rather than intuition.
This tab will allow you to identify the key statistics of rejections for a current examiner (or same art unit) and to narrow down to very specific information such as : the reason for rejection, the cited patent for each rejection in order to get the documents you need to overcome an objection.
The system automatically generates a summary indicating, for a specific patent, the number of office actions already filed, and the patents cited.
But you will be also able to :
- Filter by cited patent, examiner or art unit, reasons for rejection, law firms and applicant to have statistics on the applicant next stage and final outcome
- Download the corresponding document of relevant rejections
This tab will allow you to analyze all the appeals on the same Art Unit (or a dedicated examiner) to extract the final PTAB decisions in order for you to evaluate your chances of reversing examiner.
Filter your analysis by : examiner, law firms and biggest applicant to have statistics on the final PTAB decisions.
By listing the applicants for a particular filter, it allows you to compare your results with those of your competitors
- Exit after Notice of appeals or pre-appeal (no applicant brief)
- Exit after applicant brief (no Examiner reply, no PTAB decision)
- Exit after Examiner reply (no PTAB decision)
- Receiving a PTAB decision
This update is part of the prosecution-pack which contains the following features
- Legal status analyzer – Graphic analysis of a patent’s prosecution history
- Grant statistics – Estimated grant chance and statistical analysis of ongoing prosecution decisions
- IDS form generator
Do not hesitate to contact your sales representative to request a trial.