Resource Hub - Clearance and watch platform
Stay up-to-date with industry best practices with our latest blogs, eBooks and webinar recordings on patent, trademark, IP, innovation, legal and localization management.
- Legal Operations
- Blog Post
- Download nowEbookHow to Develop a Robust Trademark Search and Watching ProgramTrademarkFrom choosing a trademark to registration and enforcement, the trademark lifecycle contains multiple points at which a robust trademark search and watch program will be critical.
- Watch nowWebinarManaging business risks – Trademark search and watch strategiesTrademarkTrademark search and watch strategies In our 29 September webinars, Séverine Bonhomme and Nina Stepanchuk, respectively Service SaaS Client Solutions – Trademarks, designs and domains,discussed about ...
- Read nowBlog PostChina copyright infringement case: China issues first court ruling on NFTsTrademarkOn 20 April, the Hangzhou Internet Court in East China held a public hearing to resolve a dispute over the copyright infringement of an NFT digital collection listed on a Chinese NFT marketplace, BigV...
- Watch nowWebinarIn the age of Metaverse and NFT: how to prepare and protect yourself for this new worldTrademarkBlockchain and NFTs may not yet appear on your list of day-to-day IP priorities, but they may be very relevant to your business in the future. Novagraaf’s legal team is following the technical and leg...
- Read nowBlog PostPicture this: Fast and Affordable Trademark Device SearchesTrademarkAlmost everyone in the world knows you can’t eat this or hang curtains on these but immediately recognizes them and what they offer...
- Read nowBlog PostCut Costs When Conducting Your Crucial Trademark SearchTrademarkA trademark search is a necessary and essential part of owning and registering a new trademark. Many companies choose to put off this task, hearing it can be cumbersome to complete. Fortunately, it do...
- Download nowEbookThe 3 elements to consider when doing a trademark searchTrademarkOf course, you do! But you might not be aware of the fact that there are thousands of less-known brands. This means that the risk of registering an already existing trademark isn’t far away...