Resource Hub - IP Intelligence Software
Stay up-to-date with industry best practices with our latest blogs, eBooks and webinar recordings on patent, trademark, IP, innovation, legal and localization management.
- Legal Operations
- Blog Post
- Read nowBlog PostThe Unitary Patent Landscape: UPC Opt-out Analysis and Unitary Patent TrendsPatentThe launch of the Unified Patent Court (UPC) system on June 1, 2023, provided patent owners and applicants with access to a completely new European patent right and Europe-wide court system, but what ...
- Watch nowWebinarDiscover how to Unleash Your Patent Potential with Orbit IntelligenceOrbit Intelligence levels,PatentWatch this on-demand webinar to learn more about our unique software Orbit Intelligence.
- Read nowBlog PostPatent Search Techniques: Five High-Level Steps in Search Strategy BuildingAn effective search strategy requires searchers to master a specific set of patent search techniques. Bin Wu, Senior IP Solution Consultant at Questel, shares five high-level steps in search strategy ...
- Read nowBlog PostDemystifying Patent Invalidity Searching: A Comprehensive Guide with Orbit IntelligencePatent invalidation searches probe into the foundations of a granted patent's validity, offering invaluable insights into its enforceability. Bin Wu, Senior IP Solution Consultant at Questel, discusse...
- Watch nowWebinarClassification of documents using artificial IntelligencePatentSpeed up your evaluation process without limiting your searches for fear of information overload: Meet Questel’s new AI-Classifier. Exploration of Intellectual Property information does not escape th...
- Watch nowWebinarAll in one : Comprehensive biologic and chemical searchingPatentOrbit Intelligence allows you to combine searches of different types in a single interface and to rapidly retrieve and analyze meaningful patent and supporting literature results ...
- Watch nowWebinarFind patented antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates through keywords, biosequences and small molecule searchesPatentYou need to consider their target, their name (if any), the heavy and light chain sequences and the CDR sequences. We will demonstrate how to perform those queries in Orbit Intelligence ...