100+ patent-issuing authorities.
80+ million records.
Patent classification codes: IPC, CPC, ECLA, USPCL and Japanese FI & F-Term.
Proprietary normalized technology domains and sub-domains.
Patent and non-patent citation reports with relevancy indicators.
Normalized technical concepts.
High resolution patent drawings in mosaics.
- Object of the invention
- Advantages and prior art drawbacks
- Independent claims
Flexible record structure:
- By individual patent
- By invention-based patent family
- By extended patent family
84+ trademark registers.
50+ million trademarks.
Translated goods & services.
Classification codes: Nice, Vienna and Locarno.
9+ million chemical structures indexed.
IUPAC, trade names and common names recognized – ideal for Pharmaceutics.
Sub-structures indexing (searching).
Reading help with molecule structure drawing.
New published molecules detected weekly.
50+ design registers.
12+ million design records.
High resolution color images in mosaic.
Classifications: Locarno, National.
Each design has a single record, making multi-design applications transparent.
Defensive Scientific Publications
PCT Minimum Documentation status which mandates the International Search Authorities to search the archive.
10%+ records cited by at least one patent examiner.
High resolution drawings.
Litigations from the USA:
Name of Product
- Counter Claimant
- Counter Defendant
- Law Firm
- Filed on from
- Case closed on from
- Last Update from
Litigations from China, Germany, France (more coming).
161 000+ patents with licensing information:
- Licensing interest
- available for licensing, or sale
167 000+ patents declared available for licensing.
29 000+ registered licensing agreements in full text.
1 340+ agreements with royalty rates.
109 000+ patents declared essential to the following standards (more to be added):
104 000+ European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI).
81 600+ Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).
33 000+ Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
21 500+ International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
13 000+ International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
6 600+ International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
1 300+ Open Mobile Alliance (OMA).
300+ American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
200+ Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS).
70+ Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA).
Legal status is available for 60+ patent-issuing authorities, 84+ trademark registers and 50+ design registers.
For patents, most of the information comes from the EPO “Legal Status” database also known as PRS (Patent Register Service) which covers events occurring during the patent cycle and may affect the legal status of published applications or granted patents.
Normalized searchable legal events:
- Alive / Dead state
- Granted/pending status
- Opposition (in all or specific countries)
- Licensing (in all or specific countries)
- Term Rights Extensions (in all or specific countries)
- Entry into national phase (in all or specific countries)
- No opposition filed (in all or specific countries)
- Designated contracting state
- Payments and renewals
- Expiry date (expected and actual)
Complete indexing (for searching) of:
US register (USPAIR)
- Status for all US applications (pre & post grant)
- SME status
- AIA status
- Office actions (non-final, final, allowances, request for continuations, continued prosecutions, etc.) for granted patents
- Patent Term Adjustment Calculations
- Patent Term Extension Days
FDA’s Orange Book (including Complementary Protection Certificates)
- FDA number
- FDA approved Product Names
- Product owner
- FDA exclusivity dates
US Official Gazette
- Renewal fee details
- Reexamination & IPR details
- Licensing available + contact details
Inter-Partes Reviews (IPR)
Patent Appeal and Appeal Board decisions (PTAB)
20 000+ qualified and categorized business and innovation web sources:
- Economy, business and financial feeds from media web sites
- Specialized industry and business web sites
- Research organizations, universities, innovation clusters
- Corporate web sites, start-ups, incubators web sites
- New sources added every day
25 000+ new articles every day.
5+ million articles archive.